Sign Up to Job Alerts
Get an email every time a new opportunity shows on this page
Global Support Service Analyst – Custom Applications
Richmond United KingdomNorwalk USA
Hours:35 HOURS / WEEK
Type Of employment:Full time
Would you like to provide unparrelled support?
Would you like to drive through best practice?
About our Team
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people.
RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
About the Role
As a key escalation point for the Application and Technical support specialists, the position will see you leveraging your expertise in ITIL principles and practices to ensure the smooth operation of critical digital and custom applications. It involves delivering technical assistance to Application Users and collaborating closely with Technical Support Teams.
- Becoming the Technical Service Owner for assigned Applications/Technologies
- Ensuring support services meet our committed SLA’s & KPI’s are on target
- Conducting technical training/knowledge transfer when required to internal technical teams
- Managing the onboarding of new Global Technical Services into Production
- Managing & liaising with our 3rd Party Vendors, Partners and Suppliers
- Participating in the Contract Renewal Process (Support Contracts)
- Experience working in a application support environment including performing either a 2nd / 3rd Technical Support role.
- Experience working with C# ,.NET, APIS, HTML, Cloud computing
- Experience working with ITSM tools & processes, Integrations, Project Management Tools
- Experience with ITIL and its associated processes
- Experience of managing a varierty of Application Technologies (Cloud/SaaS/On-Prem/Legacy).
- Experience of collaborating cross-functionally to implement business solutions.
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. We offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
Working for you
We know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career.
These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy additional days
- Health screening, eye care vouchers and private medical benefits
- Wellbeing programs
- Life assurance
- Access to a competitive contributory pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Save As You Earn share option scheme
- Travel Season ticket loan
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to emergency care for both the elderly and children
- RECARES days, giving you time to support the charities and causes that matter to you
- Access to employee resource groups with dedicated time to volunteer
- Access to extensive learning and development resources
- Access to employee discounts scheme via Perks at Work
About the Business
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to create magical experiences and continual connections at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. We are passionate about making a positive impact on society and we are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment, a place where people can grow, thrive and make an impact. We embrace diverse talent and opinions to be the best place for our customers to build their business AND the best place for entrepreneurial people to build their careers. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools