Sign Up to Job Alerts
Get an email every time a new opportunity shows on this page
Head of Digital Products
Richmond United Kingdom
Hours:35 HOURS / WEEK
Type Of employment:Full time
Head of Digital Products
Are you an experienced Product Manager with a ‘can do’ attitude and enthusiasm that inspires others?
Do you enjoy being part of a team that works with a diverse range of products /technology?
About our Team
RX Global aims to create unforgettable experiences for attendees and exhibitors through organizing events. Innovation, creativity, and collaboration drive the company to offer exceptional services to clients.
About the Role
As Head of Digital Products you will lead product strategy, execution, and ownership for complex products. Presenting product domain(s) to peers, managers, executives, and external audiences. The role is crucial in understanding customer needs, providing solutions, and leading cross-functional team members.
- Gathering, evaluating and understanding customer use cases
- Segmenting markets and understanding the needs of those sub-segments in greater detail
- Tracking customer needs with metrics and aligning product efforts to drive progress
- Coordinating with marketing and sales to develop clear go-to-market launch plans.
- Creating processes that recognize customer needs
- Understanding competitors and regulatory environment
- Able to absorb and retain a large amount of product and market information
- Able to critical thinking, be analytical and detail-oriented.
- Exhibiting outstanding mastery in product management developed through extensive experience
- Be proficient at pulling and accessing data from multiple sources, and managing through data ambiguity
- Developing product vision and roadmap plan aligned with business strategy and communicate to stakeholders.
- Understanding how to use data to drive commercial decisions and growth opportunities for the product
- Preparing an operating budget for the product and recognize the importance of demonstrating ROI.
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. We offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working for you
We know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy additional days
- Health screening, eye care vouchers and private medical benefits
- Wellbeing programs
- Life assurance
- Access to a competitive contributory pension scheme
- Save As You Earn share option scheme
- Travel Season ticket loan
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to emergency care for both the elderly and children
- RECARES days, giving you time to support the charities and causes that matter to you
- Access to employee resource groups with dedicated time to volunteer
- Access to extensive learning and development resources
- Access to employee discounts scheme via Perks at Work
About the Business
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to create magical experiences and continual connections at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. We are passionate about making a positive impact on society and we are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment, a place where people can grow, thrive and make an impact. We embrace diverse talent and opinions to be the best place for our customers to build their business AND the best place for entrepreneurial people to build their careers. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.