Sign Up to Job Alerts
Get an email every time a new opportunity shows on this page
São Paulo Brazil
Hours:40 HOURS / WEEK
Type Of employment:Full time
- Plans, develops and oversees F-2-F / virtual / hybrid events (e.g. trade shows, conventions, conferences).
- Responsible for the event brand strengthening and development, for identifying new market opportunities and driving the event growth.
- Ensures that the events achieve their revenue, expenditure and operating profit targets.
- Prepares budgets and forecasts and controls total event costs.
- Responsible for the organization of events including exhibitor/visitor sales and marketing, program development, floor-planning, event production and on-site show operations.
- Ensures growing customer satisfaction level.
- Responsibilities are within the Event Management Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines.
- |General Profile: Recognized expert within the function Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations Trains/mentors junior staff
- Recommended Skills:
- Functional Knowledge: Serves as an expert of own discipline to clients Business Expertise: Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- Leadership: May lead function teams or projects and serves as a best practices/quality resource
- Problem Solving: Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures Impact: Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by department objectives Interpersonal
- Skills: Anticipates potential objections and influences others to adopt a different point of view