We are looking for a senior Salesforce developer to join the team working on our Global Business Systems (GBS) platform.
Our global platform delivers on our "one company" vision by standardising business processes across the organisation. Using industry leading technologies and digital tooling, GBS provides a fully integrated toolset and enables the rapid deployment of innovation and standard methodologies across the global business.
You will join an existing team working on Salesforce development; you will work closely with other teams to build components and integrations with other RX applications and services. You will be joining a highly collaborative, agile-like environment. You should enjoy problem solving, taking action and feeling responsible for delivering results.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- At least 7 years’ experience of development for Salesforce including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, general configuration
- Strong experience working with Salesforce Lightning
- Strong experience integrating Salesforce using various integration methodologies and patterns
- Knowledge and hands on experience with point and click configuration across the platform
- Experience implementing multiple end-to-end Sales and customer service solutions
- Experience with Adobe Sign, Conga, Enghouse (or any other CTI) an advantage
- Experience producing technical designs and related artefacts
- Strong knowledge of and experience implementing accepted best practices in Salesforce development and software engineering
- Experience with CI/CD and managing deployments; experience of devops tools such as Jira, GIT/BitBucket etc
- Experience working in an agile-like environment
- Comfortable working in a geographically dispersed team
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills to explain complex terminology and initiatives in straightforward terms to various audiences
- Excellent ability to think clearly, analyse problems logically and make correct decisions under pressure
- Able to mentor and guide to junior team members
- Strong knowledge of general IT concepts, including industry standards, storage management, networks, web-based services, infrastructure, security and operating systems
- Knowledge of various software engineering concepts, best practices, future trends, architecture patterns and associated technologies