Spotlight on….Ade Allenby, Global Head of Digital and Data Innovation, UK
1. What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
Become a father aged 45.
2. If you only had one album to play which one would it be?
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, by the Beatles.
3. What work achievement are you most proud of and why?
Winning an MRS Market Research Award for our global customer research programme which identified the 7 behaviours of event visitors. It was a solid global team effort and I believe it has had an impact on the success of our business.
4. What’s your go-to productivity trick?
Not treating my email inbox like a to-do list. Using the form of communication that suits the person you are trying to influence.
5. If you were going to start your own business what would it be?
Software to help silver surfers become more comfortable with tech.
6. What digital event technology are you most excited by and why?
Location tracking – it can do for live events what cookies have done for digital commerce.
7. How would you describe the culture at RX?