RX Global has passed the one million milestone for the number of webinar sessions viewed by our customers since Covid – an amazing achievement, and confirmation of our global ability to deliver online learning and content sharing.
Alongside our webinars, we are also focused on extending access to a wider range of digital solutions that provide online networking, sponsorship, product showcasing, and even lead generation for exhibitors unable to attend our events in person.
Over 250 of our events are in the process of implementing game-changing tools which not only give our customers continued access to critical business insights, business connections and sales leads in the absence of live, in-person events; but which also offer us exciting opportunities to deliver added customer value and ROI alongside our physical events post-Covid. They include:
- Premium directory listings – digital product directories enable buyers to identify new suppliers before, during and after our events, while offering our exhibitors increased visibility and more leads. Premium listings, which include online advertising and sponsorship, product carousels and highlighted product lists, have been shown to enhance profile views by 88%.
- Lead generation for non-attending exhibitors – these solutions enable our exhibitors who cannot attend a physical event to generate leads virtually. They range from QR Code walls to fully staffed remote stands. Such ‘Premium’ solutions include a physical stand complete with an onsite sales rep, pre-show appointment setting and follow up emails. A vital option for exhibitors currently subject to international travel restrictions, we believe they will continue to offer cost-effective exhibiting opportunities for exporters post-Covid.
- Digital product showcases enable exhibitors to give live product demos and launches via webinar presentations to pre-targeted audiences of remote buyers, before, during and after physical events.
- Digital incentives – these swipeable ‘swag bags’ of exhibitor offers (prize-draws, meet and greets, gifts, whitepapers etc.) are delivered to the visitors’ mobiles and incentivise them to seek out exhibitors of interest. Exhibitors get high quality leads and brand promotion and visitors get something in return for their physical or digital visit. The tool has been proven to deliver high engagement, lead volumes and revenues for B2C and B2B events.
- High value digital communities – by bringing together sought-after news, trends, webinars, podcasts, thought-leadership and more in one place, high quality content hubs such as InCos Connect have become a magnet for their communities, offering new opportunities for exhibitors to target and influence customers online.
“We know from our Covid customer research that our exhibitors and attendees are increasingly open to digital solutions”, says Alan Arnfeld, Senior Director, Customer Success and Matchmaking. “84% of attendees have tried at least one new digital service since lockdown, with an average trying three. At the same time, our research shows that exhibitor and visitor belief in the importance of physical events hasn’t changed. At RX Global, we are already combining the benefits of live, in-person events with virtual tools in exciting new hybrid event formats. As our events return, we expect demand for digital tools to increase, as exhibitors take advantage of new opportunities to augment their physical presence and extend their global market reach.”