Sign Up to Job Alerts
Get an email every time a new opportunity shows on this page
Event Operations Executive
Richmond United Kingdom
Hours:0 HOURS / WEEK
Type Of employment:
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the team for a Technical/Operations Executive to join the Operations team working across a number of our European events.
We want individuals who demonstrate initiative, an inquisitive mind, an obsession with making things better, a passion for solving puzzles, the humility to laugh at themselves, the willingness to ask for help when they are over their heads, and the ability to deal (healthily) with multiple projects, tight deadlines, and demanding partners. Working with the show teams, the venues and the contractors, the Technical/Operations Executive will work on their own initiative but be an integral part of a lively and international operations team.
- Liaise with exhibitors, contractors, venue staff and RXMB teams on all aspects of on-site activity.
- Produce and organise manuals and relevant documentation in the languages required.
- Work with the Technical Manager to ensure all Health and Safety regulations are complied with.
- Working at a variety of venues. There is a considerable amount of travel involved for both site visits and organising the exhibitions.
- Customer focused
- ‘Hands on’ approach
- Accurate attention to detail
- Assertive and diplomatic
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Able to prioritise and set workloads for self and others
- Team player with a sense of humour
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent multi-tasker
- German language a bonus!
- Flexibility on location - hybrid working and either working from our St. Albans or Richmond offices (min. 2 days a week from the office).
- 25 days of annual leave (plus Christmas closure days in addition to the holiday entitlement)
- Life Insurance
- Private medical cover
- Season Ticket Loan
- Gym discount