Sign Up to Job Alerts
Get an email every time a new opportunity shows on this page
Sales Enablement Manager - China
Chaoyang District ChinaShanghai China
Hours:40 HOURS / WEEK
Type Of employment:Full time
Sales Training and Development:
- Develop and deliver sales training programs to equip the sales team with the necessary knowledge and skills.
- Continuously assess and enhance training materials to keep them up to date with industry trends and product knowledge.
- Conduct regular training sessions, workshops, and coaching to improve sales capabilities.
Sales Enablement Content:
- Create and curate a library of sales collateral, including pitch decks, sales playbooks, and objection-handling guides.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to ensure sales materials are aligned with value-based selling and customer needs.
Sales Process Optimization:
- Analyse and optimise the sales process to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Partner with the Global Sales Readiness Manager, to support efforts to maximise the sales cycle and process.
Sales Performance Analytics:
- Track and measure the effectiveness of sales enablement programs and initiatives.
- Provide insights and data-driven recommendations for sales process improvements through CRM and KPI Dashboards.
- Partner with sales leadership, marketing, product management, and other teams to align sales enablement efforts with overall business goals.
- Foster collaboration and communication between sales and all other departments.
Sales Coaching and Support:
- Provide one-on-one coaching and support to sales representatives to help them overcome challenges and achieve their targets.
- Share best practices and success stories within the sales team.
- Advanced English Proficiency, both written and oral is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience in sales enablement, coaching, team leadership or a related role within a B2B environment.
- Strong understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyse and interpret sales performance metrics.
- Willingness to travel occasionally, as needed.
Critical Skills & Knowledge
- Selling solutions based on delivering value to customers.
- A natural leader capable of making decisions.
- Ability to plan own time and proactively engage with international peers and team members.