Sign Up to Job Alerts
Get an email every time a new opportunity shows on this page
UK Real Estate Director
London United Kingdom
Hours:40 HOURS / WEEK
Type Of employment:Full time
UK Real Estate Director
Are you an excellent communicator with a passion for the Real Estate business?
Could you lead a successful team within the events industry?
About our Team
MIPIM & MAPIC are the premier real estate event gathering the most influential players from all sectors of the international property industry, run by RX France. The events have part of their commercial team based in London and we are looking for someone to spearhead the UK arm of the business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Commercial Director, Real Estate Division, the UK Sales Director will look after the current and future activities of RX in the Real Estate sector for the UK & Ireland and represents its brands MIPIM & MAPIC.
- Maintaining high-level relationships with customers, industry leaders and key constituents in the UK, as well as with the key actors of the events.
- Being the ambassador of the real estate division in the UK, attend other events & conferences, moderate panels, and contribute to our marketing activities.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with key clients, industry/national press and other partners.
- Developing the relationship with the Department for International Trade, UK government and other local or national public authorities & associations.
- Driving UK commercial activity for the real estate portfolio (MIPIM & MAPIC events) by managing and leading the UK based sales team.
- Maintaining relationships with central functions in France and other RX offices.
- Have commercial experience in Real Estate and related sectors
- Have excellent leadership abilities and the capability to efficiently handle a team.
- Able to travel (approx. 30% - both regionally in the UK and to France).
- Have knowledge of the tradeshow industry, as well as French language skills would be advantageous
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. We offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working for you
We know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy additional days
- Health screening, eye care vouchers and private medical benefits
- Wellbeing programs
- Life assurance
- Access to a competitive contributory pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Save As You Earn share option scheme
- Travel Season ticket loan
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to emergency care for both the elderly and children
- RECARES days, giving you time to support the charities and causes that matter to you
- Access to employee resource groups with dedicated time to volunteer
- Access to extensive learning and development resources
- Access to employee discounts scheme via Perks at Work
About the Business
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to create magical experiences and continual connections at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. We are passionate about making a positive impact on society and we are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment, a place where people can grow, thrive and make an impact. We embrace diverse talent and opinions to be the best place for our customers to build their business AND the best place for entrepreneurial people to build their careers. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.