1. What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
“If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” Oprah Winfrey
2. What are you reading right now?
The subtle art of not giving a f*ck – a counterintuitive approach to living a good life, by Mark Manson
3. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Spotify, Instagram & Google Maps.
4. If you could time travel, where would you go?
I guess I would stay in the present – if I could travel to the past I would not make any changes because all the decisions in my life have made me into the person I am right now. Traveling to the future would be incredibly exciting but then being back in the present would be very boring as I would always know what happens next!
5. What three characteristics do you need to succeed in your role?
Passion, reliability, stamina.
6. How do you see the future of events, post pandemic?
I am sure there are tough times ahead but I am also sure that events will be back and they will be even more important than ever before. Right now, people are realising how important personal exchange is and how the lack of personal exchange is limiting doing business. It will take some time and there will be a new ‘normal’.
7. How would you describe the culture at RX Global?
I experience RX Global as very international, open-minded and caring. The culture is quite familial and highly passionate, and respect, reliability and team work are all valued.