Sign Up to Job Alerts
Get an email every time a new opportunity shows on this page
Richmond United Kingdom
Hours:35 HOURS / WEEK
Type Of employment:Full time
Key Responsibilities Include:
These responsibilities will be performed to support multiple events that fall at different points throughout the year. In some instances, you would carry out all tasks for an event, or alternatively these tasks would be shared with a fellow team member.
- Event Edition Setup – taking ownership of the ‘Ready to Sell’ process to ensure that all systems are setup and we are ready to start selling the next event edition – this involves the coordination of multiple stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met, and completing final testing of all system integrations once all functions have completed their tasks.
- Sales Support – working closely with international sales teams, contracting using Salesforce.com
- Sponsorship Tracking – updating reports as new sponsorship is sold to ensure the inventory of items is maintained and working closely with the Sponsorship Fulfilment Team to support the successful delivery of all sponsorship contracts.
- Systems Support – supporting the integration of internal systems from Salesforce.com
- Floor Plan Audits – working alongside the Sales and Operations team to ensure rigorous audits of the floor plan and Exhibitor Lists are carried out frequently on the lead up to an event
- Reports/Tracker Maintenance – generating, maintaining and managing various reports for Sales, Marketing and Operations Team
- Team Supplies – auditing and ordering team supplies including safety boots, stationery, business cards and refreshments for onsite as well as the crates to transport the supplies
- Frontline Enquiries – handling calls/emails from prospective exhibitors and distributing to the appropriate team member – and diverting any general enquiries to our Customer Service Team
- Collaboration – to work in close collaboration with the Customer Services, Customer Success & Sponsorship Fulfilment teams sharing event updates and ensuring all customer facing teams are well equipped to support our customers to the highest degree.
- Sales Office/Lounge – setting up and coordinating this busy area during the exhibition
- Rebooking Support – supporting the Sales Team with capturing interest for the next Event Edition – this may include contracting onsite using automated or manual contracting systems and/or managing all incoming booking forms/enquiries
- Coordinating Team Arrangements – including booking meeting rooms, arranging team/client dinners etc.
Ideal Candidate Profile: A highly driven, enthusiastic and organised professional who can demonstrate:
- A degree/qualification related to events or previous experience of working within the events/exhibitions industry
- A strong ability to organise and prioritise workload – and demonstrate a solid competency for multi-tasking
- A high level of computer literacy, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and preferably any online sales/marketing tools and systems
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain calm when under pressure
- They are committed team player who also has the ability to work independently and take the initiative
- Strong communication skills – articulate verbal and written capabilities – with the ability to communicate with many different nationalities and cultures
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to embrace change and an enthusiasm to participate in a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of their work
- A confident common sense approach to problem solving and is quick to understand who/what is required to solve any issues
- A positive, enthusiastic and proactive approach to their role and responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- A passion for exhibitions and events