Sign Up to Job Alerts
Get an email every time a new opportunity shows on this page
Hours:40 HOURS / WEEK
Type Of employment:Full time
Do you enjoy creating a successful sales strategy?
Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic B2B sales professional?
About the Role
Responsible for space and sponsorship sales, identify the new customers geographically and convert them into sales lead.
About the Team
We are in the business of building businesses so everyone can thrive whoever and wherever you are. Our flagship events will always be our pride and focus, but we're now building on these, creating year-round communities with shared passions and purpose, designed to help businesses and people grow continually.
· Space Sell in exhibitions to achieve strategic and financial targets.
• Remain abreast of developments within the exhibition industry, especially sales innovations
• Research and visit competitive exhibitions to source new ideas and market practices
• Contribute to the preparation and development of all sales promotions material to encourage visit promotion
• Expand and develop exhibition database.
• Contact government trade bodies for existing and possible new markets to get exhibitors
• Floor plan Management
• Coordinates with Operation and Marketing team to assure the exhibition is of highest standard.
• Produce new sales initiatives for maximum client retained and acquired.
· Possess a proven track record of B2B space sales success
· Be a team player and display good communication skills
· Able to travel as needed for accounts within India/assigned territory
· Able to engage and communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business.
· Demonstrate great networking and successful negotiation skills
· A Can-do attitude, strategic mindset, and solution orientation.
· a flexible working environment; work life balance
· RELX Benefits
RX India is in the business of building businesses so everyone can thrive whoever and wherever you are. Part of the global RX network, RX India is headquartered in Gurgaon. We run a diverse portfolio of ten B2B events across India, offering a mix of face to face events and digital solutions to customers from sectors including, transport and logistics, packaging, manufacturing, retail, gifts and leisure sectors. Our market leading events are organised by RX India and our JV partners, and include Mapic India, AMTEX, India Big 7, Fastener Fair, IndiaCorr Expo, India Warehousing Show, PackPlus Delhi, India Warehousing & Logistics Show and PackPlus South. Our events are specially curated and designed to cater to a large domestic market while keeping in mind opportunities for global customers. RX has been present in India since 2008 and has evolved over the years to deliver successful face to face events coupled with digital tools to help customers network, learn about markets and source the latest products and technologies. Our goal is to continue to expand our role, building on our flagship events and leveraging our capabilities in data and technology to create all year round communities that support businesses, and help our customers to continually grow. The advantages of combining in-person and digital solutions include, helping our customers to reach large global audiences quickly to drive faster economic growth. We are primarily focusing on offering digital products and tools such as webinars, live product demos and showcases, digital buyer-seller meets, business matchmaking and 24/7 365 platforms such as GoConnect 365, enabling buyers and sellers to network and interact seamlessly.
Knowledge series webinars – Our knowledge series webinars cover hot trends and topics; and are attended by key decision takers and influencers from across industries. The webinars are focused on targeting the most popular topics while keeping in mind the audience, to keep them engaged as well as create an efficient knowledge-sharing platform. Product showcase – Our uniquely crafted live product showcase and product demos allow customers to highlight the best of their solutions to a live attending audience. The platform supports the growth and launch of new products, it also allows relationship building with hundreds of professionals across the globe in a short span of time.
Our workforce comprises passionate and zealous individuals who strive to make a positive impact on society and our customers. This means being fully committed to an inclusive work environment and putting opportunity for all at the epicentre of everything we do.