Sign Up to Job Alerts
Get an email every time a new opportunity shows on this page
Hours:40 HOURS / WEEK
Type Of employment:Full time
Do you enjoy creating a successful sales strategy?
Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic B2B sales professional?
About our Team
We are in the business of building businesses so everyone can
thrive whoever and wherever you are. Our flagship events will always be our pride and focus, but we're now building on these, creating year-round communities with shared passions and purpose, designed to help businesses and people grow continually.
About the Role
Responsible for space and sponsorship sales for packaging shows/events, identify the new customers geographically and convert them into sales lead.
Managing Key Accounts and devising strategies to
increase revenue for the relevant shows.
Selling a portfolio of the organization's and/or third-party event/exhibit space. Typically sells booth/floor space, sponsorships, digital, directory advertisements ans other ancillary media
Preparing sales forecasts,pipeline management and reports for the respective shows
Working closely with the Project Director and support the Finance team to prepare the budget and periodic forecast
Working closely with peers and relevant stakeholders including marketing, operations, conference, finance and sales team
Building bespoke proposals for sponsorship and digital opportunities
Possess a proven track record of B2B
space sales success
Be a team player and display good
Able to travel as needed for
accounts within India/assigned territory
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. We offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working for you
We know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance: Covers you, your immediate family, and parents.
- Enhanced Health Insurance Options: Competitive rates negotiated by the company.
- Group Life Insurance: Ensuring financial security for your loved ones.
- Group Accident Insurance: Extra protection for accidental death and permanent disablement.
- Flexible Working Arrangement: Achieve a harmonious work-life balance.
- Employee Assistance Program: Access support for personal and work-related challenges.
- Medical Screening: Your well-being is a top priority.
- Modern Family Benefits: Maternity, paternity, and adoption support.
- Long-Service Awards: Recognizing dedication and commitment.
- New Baby Gift: Celebrating the joy of parenthood.
- Subsidized Meals in Chennai: Enjoy delicious meals at discounted rates.
- Various Paid Time Off: Take time off with Casual Leave, Sick Leave, Privilege Leave, Compassionate Leave, Special Sick Leave, and Gazetted Public Holidays.
- Free Transport pick up and drop from the home -office - home (applies in Chennai)
About the Business
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to create magical experiences and continual connections at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. We are passionate about making a positive impact on society and we are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment, a place where people can grow, thrive and make an impact. We embrace diverse talent and opinions to be the best place for our customers to build their business AND the best place for entrepreneurial people to build their careers. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.